Experienced Trial Lawyer | Call 844-385-6430
Dana Williams, Litigation Attorney Achieving Successful Outcomes
Whether you are protecting your land, your legacy, or your freedom, you shouldn’t just trust your case to anyone. You need to find a lawyer that will consult with you personally and review every case. An attorney that will be honest with you, and professionally use their knowledge to help you obtain the best outcome. You want someone that cares not only about your case, but you as well; someone with both high integrity and knowledge of the law, that will commit to dedicating themselves fully to your legal issues.
The Williams Firm, PC provides these qualities to those seeking legal counsel in Polk, Liberty, Tyler, Angelina, Walker, and San Jacinto Counties, for a variety of probate, real estate, and criminal issues. We dedicate ourselves to helping our clients and aren’t afraid to take on the most complex cases and aggressive lawyers with experience, professionalism, and fervor.
You can trust us for a full range of legal services that reflect our:
- Experience – with over 27 years of legal experience, we give each client a personal and comprehensive approach and legal strategy that helps our clients fully understand the process. Furthermore, Dana Williams has devoted her practice to East Texas and is respected at the courthouse and in the community.
- Compassion – we care about each of our clients and take the time to thoroughly analyze each case to ensure we understand our clients’ specific legal needs. We focus on communication, keeping each client informed of their case developments and always seek favorable outcomes for our clients.
- Integrity – we commit to professional integrity with each case that we accept, from inception to conclusion. We stay dedicated to representing our clients effectively, fighting aggressively in court and in negotiation to obtain a successful resolution to their case.
Having professional help can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case.
If you’re having legal issues in the state of Texas, you should seek the help of an attorney. We can help.
The Williams Firm, PC represents cases involving:
- Probate Cases (Wills, Heirship, Small Estates)
- Real Estate Cases (Title Issues, Boundary Disputes, Real Estate Litigation)
- Criminal Cases (Assaults, White Collar Crimes, Probation Violations, Gun & Drug
Our goal is providing professional, local advocacy and representation while remaining a responsive, dependable source for legal services in our community. We are dedicated to the laws of Texas and the United States, with a focus on not only protecting our client's interests but also working to improve the legal system with criminal justice reform and advocacy for people who live in poverty.
Do you need legal help?
Our firm can provide the compassionate help that you deserve. If you need legal help with a probate, real estate, or criminal issue, contact us today to get started discussing your case. We serve clients in our Livingston, Texas office.